Cincinnati Business IT Services
We’re here to build trust and lasting relationships with our clients in the Cincinnati community. Whether it’s fixing a printer jam or setting up your new office, we want you to feel confident in calling us for our Cincinnati Business IT Services the next time you have an issue. We’ll be here for you.
What kinds of businesses do we support?
“Nearly all of them”, we would say. We have clients from many different fields in the Cincinnati area including healthcare, landscaping, finance, printing, music, engineering, government and more. Our Cincinnati Business IT Services can help you if you’re a one person or a one hundred person shop.
What can Noble do for you?
If you’ve seen our services page, you probably already have an idea that we cast a wide net into the ocean of IT support. However, if you don’t see something matching your specific need, give us a call. There is simply too much for us to list, and if it’s not something in our repertoire we might be able to make a recommendation.
- Off-site or cloud-based backup services
- Automated local backup strategies
- Making sure sensitive data is encrypted
- Developing a disaster recovery plan
- Testing your backups and disaster recovery plan!
- Make sure your systems meet their requirements
- Operate as an on-site technician if they need someone that speaks ‘tech’
- Assist with data backups during transitions
- Offer a second opinion on the services they’re selling you
- Turn an empty office into one wired for gigabit ethernet
- Add one or several wireless access points
- Install a next-generation firewall to protect your network from attack
- Work with Cincinnati Bell, Spectrum or another ISP to make sure you get the service you need
- Install VPN or remote desktop services for safe access to your network from anywhere
- Configure Cisco, Fortinet, SonicallWALL and many other brands of network equipment
- Provide recommendations or assist with purchasing new equipment
- Transfer files, settings, and software to new computers
- Clone your mechanical hard drive to a MUCH faster solid state drive
- Upgrade Windows 7 and 8 computers to Windows 10
- Virtualize legacy computer systems
- Configure local or network printers, copiers and similar devices
- Install UPS (battery backup) devices to protect computers and equipment
- Server, desktop, laptop and printer repair
- Software or peripheral configuration, troubleshooting, or installation
- WordPress website design and hosting (this site runs on WordPress)
- Purchase a domain and hosted email so you can stop using that gmail or hotmail email for your business
- Assistance with cloud-based applications such as Azure, Office365, SharePoint, QuickBooks, and more
I had the chance to work side-by-side with Beau for a few months while he was operating as the Network Administrator for the company I work for. In that period of time he had shown a great deal of knowledge in a number of technical areas. He was the “go to” person at the company for all things technical. I have been in the IT industry for a good number of years and there are only a handful of folks that are on his level of technical ability. The element that sets him apart, in addition to that technical ability, is his ability to relate to people. He has the ability to talk to people about technology and make it easy to understand. In addition, when we worked together he was absolutely awesome in helping me understand the environment and had been extremely willing to jump in and help whenever I had questions. That says a lot about him not only as a ‘co-worker’, but as a person.
I wouldn’t hesitate to call Beau for any issue that I may be experiencing because I know that with his combination of skills he would find a solution to my problem. Highly Recommended.